WorkRocket • Frankfort, KY 40601
Full-Time | Manufacturing, Building Materials, Consumer Products | Manufacturing, General Labor, Skilled Labor - Trades
Take advantage of a career that offers competitive benefits and a climate-controlled environment.
Our client, the leading supplier of air movement and control equipment, is looking for a Production Operator to join their Frankfort, KY team. Enjoy working with a tight knit, dedicated team responsible for producing high quality dampers and louvers used in commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings' ventilation systems.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation with available overtime
- Great benefits that include: medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Stability- They have been in business for over 70 years and has experienced consistent growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine Operation
- Light Assembly
- Packaging and labeling
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Good attendance record
Please click Apply or email your resume to: email@example.com and include 'WR15722 - Production Operator' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
• Post ID: 19561192 kentucky